Thursday 7 May 2009

About the unit so far...

A have enjoyed this unit and intend to continue animating and getting better after all it is what I intend to do when I enter the workplace. I think that I could have gotten alot better but since it has been almost a year since I have done any real animation it meant spending alot of time learning some of the fundamentals again, let alone getting used to animating in Maya for the first time, so in this respect I think it has gone quite well. I have picked up many useful tricks doing these exercises and am looking forward to putting together a show reel next year.

The main thing I think I need improve on is my planning because although I actually did quite alot of planning for each shot, it wasn't as useful in the long run as it would have been if I'd have done it properly so I intend to spend alot of time getting used to thumbnailing and planning timing.


No comments:

Post a Comment